October is here already. EEK! This year has blown by and I have so much left to accomplish from my 2013 list. Okay so to encourage myself to stayed focused (there's that one little word reappearing) and to stay inspired, I'm writing a list of goals for this month. Here we go:
1. complete 8 new recipes maybe something pumpkin like these yummy looking pumpkin bars
2. set a goal to photograph 5 families this month (already have 2 this saturday!)
3. paint my daughter's dresser with the yummy Annie Sloan paint i bought in the beginning of the summer (yeah i procrastinate. don't judge.)
4. go through the closets and dressers and prepare for Classy Kids Consignment sale
6. checkout Poshmark to sell some goods online
7. run 3x a week - get those running shoes on and just do it!
8. finish the redesign of my blog - coming soon!
9. paint some pumpkins - checkout these amazingly gorgeous lacelike pumpkins by the awesome alisa burke
10. visit a local farm for some pumpkin hunting fun with the family
What goals have you set? Any fall inspired pumpkin-ish craft projects? New recipes to try? Things to see and do in your area? Tell me.